Tuesday, September 4, 2012

we know our memes.

I've been getting quite a laugh from a couple of the memes
that are circulating around the internet these days.
It's as if these were written specifically with Claire in mind...

The picky eater:


Flashback to when she was a puppy:


Every so often she tries to bury her bone IN the couch cushion
and this is what happens:


And then, of course, we experience this EVERY DAY:


What memes out there make you think of your dog?
Leave a comment or share it on the Facebook page!
   

5 comments:

  1. Have you seen my Hurley Badger series? Hurley Badger Don't Care sorta defined our summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, memes. Facebook has been overtaken with them (at least with my dubious circle of friends), but there is still something about them that I love so dearly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahahahaha im pissing myself laughing!!!!

    ReplyDelete