It's been a little quiet here on the home front over the past few weeks, mainly because Claire and I have been soaking up the last little bits of summer. We've been going on lots of walks and hikes, and of course we've been frequenting the dog park as much as possible before the days get shorter.
So, for your Instagram recap, here's what we've got:
- Claire and Tucker playing frisbee/tug
- Sitting on Katie's lap while getting some love from Patrick
- Doing her best impression of a person - it's good, isn't it?!
- Playdate with the ever-so-handsome Chase
- Smiling all pretty
- Hanging out with Sooki -aka- taking all of Sooki's bones/toys for herself
- Staying cool with Courtney in the office at Bark-O-Lounge [picture courtesy of Miss Courtney]
- Muddy dog park feet
- Relaxing in the shade under a bench at the park
- Sleeping soundly
We hope you all have been enjoying the end of summer too! I love the warm weather, but I'm actually quite ready for the fall season this year. There have just been too many 100* days for us here in Nashville!