Friday, May 11, 2012

maushart vs mommies.

I am on a posting rampage this week, huh? Well, for those of you who are thinking, "Doesn't she have a life?" The answer is: yes, yes I do. Which is why this post won't be long. I'm just absolutely furious about Susan Maushart's article in the Huffington Post entitled Pet Parents are NOT Moms. Like, I'm so mad that I don't even know how to put my thoughts into words. Thankfully, my pal Dr. V over at Pawcurious was able to articulate it, so go read her responseAnd then give her a hearty round of applause.



 HAPPY EARLY MOTHER'S DAY
to all of the pet moms that I know!!
     

2 comments:

  1. Is it weird that I don't feel I'm Elka's "Mom", but I do still feel that she's part of the family?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is not weird at all! No judgement over here!

      Delete