I realized the other day that the only thing most of you know about me is that I love my sweet black&white dog who has added lots of color to my life. Unlike most bloggers, I don't have an "About Me" tab on the sidebar, mainly because the thought of writing about myself is so unpleasant. But I think I've hesitated long enough, which is where this little attempt comes into play. List-form seems a little less intimidating, so... here's some things about me.
- I am going to Africa in October 2012 to work at a few orphanages in Uganda with Visiting Orphans [shameless plug: if you'd like to donate to help me get there, go here, select the Uganda 2012 trip, and preference your donation to Lauren Ferzoco].
- I love all things that sparkle.
- I was born and raised on Cape Cod but have lived in multiple places along the coast of Massachusetts, and I'd love to move back someday.
- There is no better way for me to describe my emotions than to play you a song that reflects how I feel.
- I'm an outgoing introvert. And no, that is not a contradiction - look it up :)
- Sarcasm is my second language.
- I have a tattoo and have ideas for three more.
- I believe that I was made for a grand adventure. Even though I haven't quite figured out what that adventure is yet.
- Some people-peeves include: constant chatter, doctors who smoke (aka hypocrites), feeling like I'm being micromanaged, hipsters, married individuals who speak in the plural. To name a few.
- I sing, play the piano, and write songs in my spare time.
- I'm a pediatric medical social worker, but I'm also a pet lifestyle photographer [website under construction] in Nashville and I freelance for pet lifestyle magazines.
- I have a huge crush on Barney Stinson from How I Met Your Mother. And in case you didn't know, that's the best.show.ever.
- I consider eating to be a hobby. I'm Italian. [That should explain everything].
There is so much more that I could share but I'll stop here, mainly because this is such a narcissistic post and it's kind of making me cringe. To make me feel better, leave a comment below and tell me something about yourself, okay? Thanks, friends. :)