Tuesday, January 22, 2013

a timeless debate: dogs vs cats.

One a month, my girls and I get together to have dinner and talk about life. I absolutely love these sweet friends, and I cherish the time I get to spend with them amidst our busy lives. Tonight was our January supper together, and I found myself laughing so hard that I cried. We got to talking about Claire, and the following conversation ensued:

-- AE: "If you ever need someone to pick her up from daycare, let me know."
-- Me: "Aww thanks! But umm... You don't have a cat, do you?"
-- AE: "No!!!! I love Jesus!! Cats are the devils spawn!!"
[I am pretty confident that Claire would agree. And by the way, Rachel was the only one who was offended by AE's statement.]

Following that conversation, I stumbled upon this fantastic video when I got home from dinner - this one is for you, AE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbycvPwr1Wg&sns=em

'Nuff said.

** To all you cat lovers out there, please note that 70% of me is posting this in jest. The other 30% is completely serious.


  1. oh my gosh that was funny and then disgusting!!

  2. Thanks a bunch for shaгing this with аll folks yоu гeally reаlize what you аre speaking about!
    Bookmarked. Kindly аdditionally discusѕ with my site =).
    We can have a hyperlink change сontгact аmong us

    my ѕite: V2 Cigs

  3. I used to be геcommendеd this wеb site through mу сouѕin.
    I am nοt сeгtain ωhethег this submit is written through hіm as no οne else
    recognize such distіnсt aρproximately mу difficulty.

    Υоu aгe incrеԁible! Τhanks!

    Μy web ρage linked Web-site