- Life+Dog posted this article about how to recognize anxiety in dogs and how to help them.
- Tails Inc. featured a video that our dear friends Lauren and Dexter made - and Paige made an appearance too!
- Tatiana Garrett wrote a fantastic article for Tails Inc. entitled "Animal Lovers Must Love People Too", which I completely resonated with, as both a social worker and animal lover.
- Ashley and Winnie from Hot Diggity [one of our favorite pet boutiques back home on Cape Cod - you know, aside from The Black Dog] have started a new weekly blog featuring cool new products at their store that you should definitely check out. And yes, shipping is available!
- HuffPo recently posted an article about why dogs sleep curled up, and they linked to VetStreet's article about why dogs sleep belly up. Both are questions that I've wondered myself...
- Thanks to our friends at Dog Milk, I came across this dog tag, which is perfectly fitting for Claire. It's been added to our wish list, of course, since Christmas is just a few months away!
- I found two new sites that I quickly became obsessed with: Hugs and Inubar, which are definitely worth checking out for an assortment of toys and other designer products for your pet.
Lastly, some books that you absolutely must pick up, simply because they are amazing:
Wallace by Jim Gorant
Unsaid by Neil Abramson
The Dog Who Danced by Susan Wilson
A Dog's Life: Autobiography of a Stray by Ann M. Martin