Tuesday, July 5, 2011

dogs and design.

Some people are into design blogs where people talk about what furniture they want, or what accent pillows would look nice in their future mansions, or what clothes they would buy if they were Lady GaGa... But not me. Nope. I am lucky enough to have a mother who is extremely talented when it comes to both interior design AND fashion, and she goes to town when she comes to visit me! It works out well for both of us - she gets to do something that she loves, and I come away with a prettier house and new clothes! By the time my mom is ready to head back home, at least one room in my house has had a complete makeover - and so have I! It is awesome and I am so appreciative of her gifts, because those gifts were certainly not bestowed upon me when I was born!


I did, however, find the equivalent to those design blogs when it comes to something that I am passionate about: dogs. You may be wondering how dogs and design could possibly go together. Wonder no more, my friends. Just check out Dog Milk. My birthday is coming up, and while perusing my new favorite website, I've found some things to add to my wish list! Please review the following (and then add these things to your wish list too):



Paul Kweton Rocking Chair
Relaxing for the person, relaxing for the dog!

PetSafe Cinch-It Collar - but in fire engine red





Red Hearts Tag - round shape, "Marvin" font
Of course, with Claire's name and my phone number!








...but only if someone happens to come into a lot of money
and wants to buy something for Claire ;)

So. If I don't see you during the month of August - aka Birthday Month - feel free to email me and I'll be more than happy to give you my address. You know, so you can send me any of the above items. Only kidding. Maybe. ;)

  

2 comments:

  1. great ideas! and thank you for the shout out! I love making you happy and working on the "dollhouse"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi and congratulations! All Things Dog Blog has awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award. You can collect your award and read about the rules for passing it on at http://www.allthingsdogblog.com/2011/07/duet-of-versatile-blogger-awards.html Happy tails!

    ReplyDelete