Saturday, October 9, 2010

siblings.

I have been waiting for this moment for the past year and a half. And today it finally happened: Claire and I met one of her littermates! I was so excited! Belle looks a lot like Claire, but she is long-haired and has more of the border collie build. They have the exact same mannerisms though, so it was great to watch them play together! Belle's story is a bit sad, though it has a happy ending. She was adopted a few days before Claire by a couple who ended up not being able to invest in an active puppy. They brought her to another rescue where she stayed for a few months until she was adopted again - but this time, by her current owner, Maria. Maria absolutely loves and adores her, and Belle is just as sweet as Maria is! Claire and I hope that we will see them again soon!

Belle, Claire's sister!
(This picture was taken with my cell phone, so I apologize for the quality!)

No comments:

Post a Comment