Tuesday, October 5, 2010

looking for us?

Where have we been? Moving, of course! Claire and I have packed up and left our apartment to move into our very own house! This has been quite an adjustment for both of us, but we are working together to get used to our new surroundings. We have begun a new routine that consists of going for a mile-long walk every night, and I'm hoping to add a morning walk as well (though lately it's been so chilly in the mornings that Claire and I both want to stay snuggled up in bed!). I think our walks have been helpful for Claire to begin to recognize the sights, smells, and sounds that are in our new neighborhood - which will eventually ease her anxiety as she gets more familiar with it all. Anyway, we just got the internet up and running, so as soon as I can figure out how to set up our wireless connection, I'll start posting about Claire's latest antics. I promise!

1 comment: