Wednesday, September 28, 2011

gearing up for barkworld.

I realize that I have been somewhat MIA over the past few days (in person, by phone, text, the blog, Twitter, FB... you name it!) but I've been extremely busy at work trying to tie up loose ends. Especially because I'll be spending the next few days in Atlanta at the Barkworld conference! Claire will be hanging out with her friends at Bark-O-Lounge; I really wish I could bring her to Atlanta with me, but the doggie daycare at the conference filled up pretty quickly, and I think she would destroy the hotel room if I let her hang out there while I was attending the sessions. But she'll have fun as usual, and she will be working as Lead Squirrel Chaser, so she'll be busy! While she's having fun doing that, I'll get to spend some time with blogging buddies, network like crazy, hear Victoria Stillwell speak, and participate in some really great workshops! My goal is to keep you all updated about the conference, and I can promise you that I will do my best - the next couple days will be pretty packed, so I may not get a chance to blog until I get back home, but I will certainly try! You can guarantee that I'll be tweeting throughout the whole thing though, so feel free to follow! I'll talk to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment