Sunday, January 23, 2011

marley&me.

Oh. My. Word.


I just finished watching Marley and Me. And I practically squeezed the life out of poor Claire while doing so. I am still crying. I read the book awhile ago and cried at that, too. I decided that I had better not see the movie to spare myself some heartache. But then Netflix kept taunting me with these ads for the movie, so I started to feel my resolve weakening. I thought that, as a dog lover, it really is somewhat of a duty to see it. You can see how I was easily roped in, can't you? And can you blame me for succumbing to the temptation?


For those of you who haven't yet seen this movie, you need to. It is fantastic. Just be prepared to have a few boxes of tissues, a bottle of wine, some good comfort food, and a shoulder to cry on. Because you will certainly need it after.

2 comments:

  1. i watched this before having and falling in love with beans and I was still a wreck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Normie was a puppy I was always afraid he'd grow up to be just like Marley and I almost sent him back! But I fell in love with him and couldn't =) fortunately he turned out alright.

    ReplyDelete