Thursday, November 11, 2010

sneaking around.

Claire has been a little restless during the night over the past few days. I have no idea of why, since she went to school from Wednesday through the rest of the week. In order to facilitate a solid night's sleep for me, I've been leaving my bedroom door open so that she can go in and out without waking me up.

I was getting ready for work and Lissa told me that she got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. She said that she didn't turn on any lights because she was half asleep. When she went to get back into her bed, she started freaking out because something large and furry was in her bed. Guess who! Now, Claire is not allowed to get on Lissa's bed, and although she needs to be reminded of this occasionally, she normally does pretty good with obeying this rule. Lissa said that it was like Claire snuck in her bed and was thinking that if she laid still and didn't move, maybe Lissa wouldn't realize that she was in there. Not so much. Claire got off the bed when she was told to, and pranced out of Lissa's room with her tail wagging. Mischievous girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment