Monday, November 29, 2010

claire's christmas list (2010 edition).

As far as I'm concerned, the day after Thanksgiving is not just Black Friday... it is also the beginning of the Christmas season! That being said, I've started thinking about Claire's Christmas wish list! There's a lot of new stuff out there for pups, and we've got our eyes on a few things!

The Nina games are a little pricey, but they are durable
and they make your dog think while using positive reinforcement!


Whoever said that good posture didn't matter for dogs?!
If you have a medium-sized or large-sized dog,
you would be surprised at how much strain is put on your dog's neck during mealtimes.


This looks comfortable enough for me to curl up in!


Made from all-natural materials!


A new style? These make me laugh, but what a good idea!
Safety first during those nightly walks!

So, I'm curious: what is on the Christmas wish list for you and your dog?

1 comment:

  1. I just bought Toby something very similar to the Tornado. I haven't tried it yet, but my guess is he will chew the plastic before he plays the game! I also bought him a dog bed, but since he's chewed up the first three I got him as a puppy, I'm not sure how long this one will last. I'm sure in his head, he thinks, "mom's bed, the couch, the loveseat, the chair... they are all perfectly fine, what the heck is this little thing she expects me to sleep on." lol :)

    ReplyDelete